Advanced Methods for FEA Compliant Modeler
3DCS FEA Compliant Modeler is an add-on module for 3DCS software allowing the incorporation of Finite Element Analysis.
3DCS Compliant Modeler adds Finite Element Analysis to your Monte Carlo simulation letting you accurately predict the behavior of flexible materials and the effects of manufacturing processes like welding, clamping, bolting and riveting. It also incorporates Thermal and Gravity force effects to see how the weight of the parts or heat from use or the environment will warp your assembly.
As an advanced add-on module, there is a lot to cover. This webinar will be split into two parts:
2. Part two is for advanced application. Optimize assembly processes, order of operations and locations for processes. How many clamps do you need? Where is the best place to put them? Will the order of welds affect the assembly differently? Advanced applications for optimization will be covered in part 2 of the webinar.
What can you do with 3DCS FEA Compliant Modeler?
Just some of the things you can do with Compliant Modeler:
- Clamp parts together
- Apply gravity so that parts sag and dip from their own weight
- Use spot welds and joins to parts
- Check sequences of processes for optimal placement
- Determine the impact of thermal effects from the environment or function
Learn More about 3DCS FEA Compliant Modeler...